UPDATE : WE ARE OPEN. RESERVATIONS WILL BE RECOMMENDED AND OUR HOURS HAVE CHANGED FROM OUR OLD HOURS.
With the health concerns amid COVID-19, SkyVenture NH and Surf’s Up is here to assure you that the health and safety of our community and staff is our top priority. Here is an update on the measures we’ve taken to ensure the health of our guests and cleanliness of our business:
What we’re doing:
- Adhering to the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).We have always used cleaning products from EcoLab that are listed cleaning products for COVID-19 and other known viruses listed on the CDC approved list.
- Educating our employees daily on preventative measures of COVID-19
- During our time off we cleaned our entire facility and made some updates. Continually cleaning and wiping down all common surfaces is a common event at our facility but we are increasing the daily frequency.
- We wash and sanitize the helmets and jumpsuits after every single use. Ear plugs are single use and individually packaged. Skydiving goggles must be purchased if you don’t have any.
- Due to covid we will not be including goggles in our equipment package. There will be a $10.00 goggle charge for a brand new pair of goggles and you can take them home with you as a souvenier of your amazing flight. If you come back to fly with us again bring them so you won’t have to purchase another pair.
- We will be operating with a reservations only policy to start to create greater social distance for our customers and will be running individual classes for customers.
- When The Oasis Cafe is open we will be giving out disposable menus for our guests and increasing the frequency of restroom sanitization and bathroom checks. You won’t find extra toilet paper though due to theft of paper products recently!
- Providing motion activated hand sanitizer dispensors for our customers in our facility to use.
- Ipads will not be available to use for waivers so you will be sent a link to our waiver app to fill out prior to your arrival or CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER
- Ipads will not be available for photo viewing but as always you will be sent a link of your photos to view later.
- Are there lots of people at your facility? Our facility does not have high foot traffic like stores, movie theaters and such. Customers will be scheduled throughout the day. Depending on timing, there could be a few people in our large lobby either checking in or leaving. We will be staggering the customers flow in our facility. You will be sent a photo link so you can see your photos at the conveinance of your home. People come and go in small groups and you are likely to be exposed to a much larger group of people in the check-out line at the grocery store.
- What are your hours of operation? During these challenging times we may close earlier than usual if there is nothing on the schedule. Please give us a call to make sure we are open and to make a reservation. Mondays and Tuesdays we are only open for phone reservations. Click here for current hours
- Are reservations required? Yes even if you call us the day of we would prefer you make a reservation.
- Are your suits and equipment washed? Yes our suits and helmets are washed and sanitized after every single use. Covid 19 can not survive being washed and bleached. This is how hospitals are able to give patients clean linens every single day.
- What do I need to bring for Indoor Skydiving? BRING LACE UP SNEAKERS. We do have sneakers but since we are washing all gear after every use it takes longer for sneakers to dry.
- Are you combining groups? No, we are running classes as individual groups at this time. So if you have a group of 4 people that is all that will be in the tunnel at one time.
- Where does the air in the tunnel come from? We use outside air. Our tunnel has louver doors that intake and exhuast all air continually.
- Can Covid live in the pool water? No… Covid can not live in water. Our pool was also just drained, cleaned and filled again for our summer season. Chemically we have a state of the art computer managed chemical system including a UV treatment system.
- Can I fill out the waiver online? Yes. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER LINK .We are not having customers use the Ipads in our facility for waivers or photos at this time.
- Where can I see my photo’s? As always a link will be sent to the email address that you listed on your waiver. We are not having customers use the Ipads in our facility for photos viewing and purchase at this time. You can view and purchase from the convenience of your home.
- Does my Fetchrev deal get extended due to Covid 19? Yes, If you purchased a Fetchrev deal from us that expires in June we will be extending the expiration until September 30th.
- When will The Oasis Cafe be open? We will be opening the cafe for parties and functions only.
What you can do to help:
- If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 PLEASE CANCEL your appointment and come back and surf or fly with us at a later date.
- Fill out waivers online so you will not have to do it when you come in. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER If you forget we have a QR link in the lobby for you to scan to be able to pull up the waiver.