UPDATE : WE WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL MAY 4th.
With the health concerns amid COVID-19, SkyVenture NH and Surf’s Up is here to assure you that the health and safety of our community and staff is our top priority. As we approach challenging and uncertain times ahead, we’re here to provide you with an update on the measures we’ve taken to ensure the health of our guests and cleanliness of our business:
What we’re doing:
- Adhering to the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).We have always used cleaning products from EcoLab that are listed cleaning products for COVID-19 and other known viruses listed on the CDC approved list.
- Educating our employees daily on preventative measures of COVID-19 including if they choose to travel they will not be allowed to work for two weeks.
- Continually cleaning and wiping down all common surfaces is a common event at our facility but we have increased the daily frequency.
- We already sanitize helmets and goggles after every use. This is already a standard in our facility along with regular inspection and cleaning of the skydiving suits. Ear plugs are single use.
- Surfside and the Oasis Cafe increasing the spacing between our tables and barstools to create greater social distance.
- Giving out disposable menus for our guests and increasing the frequency of restroom sanitization and bathroom checks. You won’t find extra toilet paper though due to theft of paper products recently!
- Providing hand sanitizer for our customers in our facility.
- If you would like to purchase your own goggles we also sell them at a discounted price.
- Are we closing? We are closed until May 4th, 2020.
- Are there lots of people at your facility? Our facility does not have high foot traffic like stores, movie theaters and such. Customers are scheduled throughout the day. Depending on timing, there could be a few groups in our large lobby either checking in, or looking at photo’s after their activities. We very rarely have more than 5 – 15 people in our lobby at one time. People come and go in small groups and you are likely to be exposed to a much larger group of people in the check-out line at the grocery store.
- What are your hours of operation? During these challenging times we may close earlier than usual if there is nothing on the schedule. Please give us a call to make sure we are open and to make a reservation.
What you can do to help:
- If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please cancel your appointment and come back and surf or fly with us at a later date.
- Fill out waivers online so you will not have to do it when you come in. See our waiver tab on our website.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, and then dispose of the tissue.With the health concerns amid COVID-19, SkyVenture NH and Surf’s Up is here to assure you that the health and safety of our community and staff is our top priority. As we approach challenging and uncertain times ahead, we’re here to provide you with an update on the measures we’ve taken to ensure the health of our guests and cleanliness of our business.