UPDATE : WE ARE OPEN. RESERVATIONS WILL BE RECOMMENDED AND OUR HOURS HAVE CHANGED FROM OUR OLD HOURS.
With the health concerns amid COVID-19, SkyVenture NH and Surf’s Up is here to assure you that the health and safety of our community and staff is our top priority. Here is an update on the measures we’ve taken to ensure the health of our guests and cleanliness of our business:
What we’re doing:
- Adhering to the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).We have always used cleaning products from EcoLab that are listed cleaning products for COVID-19 and other known viruses listed on the CDC approved list.
- Educating our employees daily on preventative measures of COVID-19
- Continually cleaning and wiping down all common surfaces is a common event at our facility but we are increasing the daily frequency.
- We wash and sanitize the helmets and jumpsuits. Ear plugs are single use and individually packaged. Our flight goggles that are available for purchase are individually packaged.
- Due to covid we will not be including goggles in our equipment package. There will be a $10.00 goggle charge for a brand new pair of goggles and you can take them home with you as a souvenir of your amazing flight. If you come back to fly with us again bring them so you won’t have to purchase another pair.
- We will be will be running individual classes for customers upon request.
- The Oasis Cafe is open we will be giving out disposable menus for our guests and increasing the frequency of restroom sanitization and bathroom checks. You won’t find extra toilet paper though due to theft of paper products recently!
- Providing motion activated hand sanitizer dispensers for our customers in our facility to use.
- You can fill out your waiver prior to your arrival to save time. Please read the directions. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER
- We will be send you a link of your photos to view later or you can view and purchase them at the facility.
- Are there lots of people at your facility? Our facility does not have high foot traffic like stores, movie theaters and such. Customers will be scheduled throughout the day. Depending on timing, there could be a few people in our large lobby either checking in or leaving. We will be staggering the customers flow in our facility. You will be sent a photo link so you can see your photos at the convenience of your home. People come and go in small groups and you are likely to be exposed to a much larger group of people in the check-out line at the grocery store.
- Can I wear a mask while I surf or fly? No you will not be able to wear a mask while you surf or fly. You can wear a tube style face covering while flying if you wish and have one.
- What are your hours of operation? During these challenging times we may close earlier than usual if there is nothing on the schedule. Please give us a call to make sure we are open and to make a reservation. Mondays and Tuesdays we are only open for phone reservations. Click here for current hours
- Are reservations required? Yes even if you call us the day of we would prefer you make a reservation.
- Are your suits and equipment washed? Yes our suits and helmets are washed and sanitized. Covid 19 can not survive being washed and bleached. This is how hospitals are able to give patients clean linens every single day.
- What do I need to bring for Indoor Skydiving? BRING LACE UP SNEAKERS and a smile!
- Where does the air in the tunnel come from? We use outside air. Our tunnel has louver doors that intake and exhuast all air continually.
- Can Covid live in the pool water? No… Covid can not live in water. Our pool is just drained, cleaned and filled again twice a year. Chemically we have a state of the art computer managed chemical system including a UV treatment system.
- Can I fill out the waiver online? Yes. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER LINK
- Where can I see my photo’s? As always a link will be sent to the email address that you listed on your waiver. You can view and purchase from the convenience of your home or you can see them in the facility.
- Does my Fetchrev deal get extended due to Covid 19? Yes, If you purchased a Fetchrev deal from us that expires in June we will be extending the expiration until September 30th.
- When will The Oasis Cafe be open? We will be opening the cafe starting mid May on weekends and it is open for scheduled special events.
What you can do to help:
- If you are feeling ill or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 PLEASE CANCEL your appointment and come back and surf or fly with us at a later date.
- Fill out waivers online so you will not have to do it when you come in. CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER If you forget we have a QR link in the lobby for you to scan to be able to pull up the waiver.