Surf’s Up at SkyVenture NH Adventure Days – Are available in
Summertime, February & April School Vacation
Action-packed adventure for your kids. Sign up and give your kids a day that they will never forget. Space is limited to 14 kids per day. Coming soon….Adventure Days 2022!
Drop off is 9 am and pick up is 4 pm daily. If you need an extended pick up we can arrange that for an additional fee.
Daily Schedule: based on up to 14 kids. The flight portion we divide the kids into 2 groups of 7. The instructor briefs with the kids while they are out of the tunnel.
9 – 9:30 – Drop off at 8:45 am. Check in and head up to flight deck to start their day. Class with pre-briefing on bodyflight and gear up for flight Group 1 and 2
9:30 – 10 – Flight time Group 1
10 – 10:30 – Flight time – Group 2. Group 1 De-brief and more skills training for second flight session. Snack is served.
10:30 – 11 – Flight time Group 1 learning 6 points of motion in the flight chamber and other skills. Group 2 De-brief and more skills training for second flight session.
11 – 11:30 – Flight time Group 2 learning 6 points of motion in the flight chamber and other skills. Group 1 De-brief and more skills training for third flight session.
11:30 – 12 – Into to STEM – the kids get to float water in the wind tunnel. Group 1 third flight time. Group 2 De-brief and more skills training for third flight session.
12 – 12:30 – Into to STEM – the kids get to float water in the wind tunnel. Group 2 third flight time.
Daily Schedule: based on up to 14 kids
12:30 – 1 pm – Surf side lunch provided at our onsite Oasis Cafe
1 pm – Change into suit in cabana’s and head to surf class. Class, gear up and hit the waves!
1:30 – 3:15 – Surfing, body boarding or both!
Water games / water dodgeball / Surfboard races / lazy river basketball
3:30 – 4 – Rock climbing and pick up at 4 pm
2022 dates coming soon!
- Adventure Days are limited to only 14 kids.
- If we have 14 kids enrolled we will be dividing them into 2 groups of 7 for their flight sessions to allow for smaller flight groups.
- We need a minimum of 6 kids to run the Adventure Day. If we do not have 6 we will have to refund or reschedule you to another day.
- Adventure days include: Indoor skydiving, snack, lunch, Surfing, water games, boogie boarding and rock climbing.
- Drop off full day – 8:30 to 8:45 am & pick up at 4 pm
- Goggles are not included and cost $10.00 per pair. If you already have some bring them so you do not have to purchase again.
- 2 week cancellation policy applies. There is a $50.00 rescheduling fee for a change of date within the 2 week policy.
- Pre-registration is required due to space is limited.
- All safety restrictions apply
- Kids 5 to 17 only… sorry no adults! Please note this is a sports camp.
- Who says camps not for parents?! For parents that want to hang on our Island all day and work we have plenty of space for you to do that and we even have free wifi. Don’t worry we won’t tell your boss you are hanging out under a palm tree!
- 2/23, 2/24, 2/25, 3/2, 3/3 & 3/4
- 4/20, 4/21, 4/22, 4/27, 4/28 & 4/29