Surf’s Up at SkyVenture NH Adventure Days – Are available in February, April and Summertime
Action-packed adventure for your kids. Sign up and give your kids a day that they will never forget. Space is limited to 14 kids per day. February and April dates are now available for purchase for Adventure Days 2021!
Drop off is 9 am and pick up is 4 pm daily. If you need an extended pick up we can arrange that for an additional fee.
Daily Schedule: based on up to 14 kids. Due to covid for the flight portion we divide the kids into 2 groups of 7. The instructor briefs with the kids while they are out of the tunnel.
9 – 9:30 – Drop off at 8:45 am. Check in and head up to flight deck to start their day. Class with pre-briefing on bodyflight and gear up for flight Group 1 and 2
9:30 – 10 – Flight time Group 1
10 – 10:30 – Flight time – Group 2. Group 1 De-brief and more skills training for second flight session. Snack is served.
10:30 – 11 – Flight time Group 1 learning 6 points of motion in the flight chamber and other skills. Group 2 De-brief and more skills training for second flight session.
11 – 11:30 – Flight time Group 2 learning 6 points of motion in the flight chamber and other skills. Group 1 De-brief and more skills training for third flight session.
11:30 – 12 – Into to STEM – the kids get to float water in the wind tunnel. Group 1 third flight time. Group 2 De-brief and more skills training for third flight session.
12 – 12:30 – Into to STEM – the kids get to float water in the wind tunnel. Group 2 third flight time.
Daily Schedule: based on up to 12 kids
12:30 – 1 pm – Surf side lunch provided at our onsite Oasis Cafe
1 pm – Change into suit in cabana’s and head to surf class. Class, gear up and hit the waves!
1:30 – 2 – Surfing, body boarding or both!
2 – 2:30 – Water games / lazy river tubing / water dodgeball / lazy river basketball
2:30 – 3 – Boogie boarding
3 – 3:30 Fishpipe rides
3:30 – 4 – Rock climbing and pick up at 4 pm
February & April 2021
- Adventure Days are limited to only 14 kids.
- If we have 14 kids enrolled we will be dividing them into 2 groups of 7 for their flight sessions to allow for smaller groups and social distancing.
- We need a minimum of 6 kids to run the Adventure Day. If we do not have 6 we will have to reschedule you to another day.
- Adventure days include: Indoor skydiving, snack, lunch, Surfing, water games, boogie boarding, fishpipe and rock climbing.
- Drop off full day – 8:45 am & pick up at 4 pm
- 1 week cancellation policy applies.
- Pre-registration is required due to space is limited.
- All safety restrictions apply
- Kids 5 to 17 only… sorry no adults! Please note this is a sports camp.